Why do I ask?

When I was pregnant with Morgan, I worried that she would inherit my seasonal allergies, that I might have forgotten to take my prenatal vitamin, etc. When she was born, I worried that I would make mistakes that would cause damage to this perfect creation of God. I never worried that she might be "too smart" . . .

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hi there - glad to meet you!

People will undoubtedly wonder what on earth I'm talking about. Many who know me personally do, as well. My family has had an interesting journey, and I'm trying to put it all into context with some new information to light the way.

I believe that there are many people out there who have had similar and/or related experiences that will be comforted by hearing that they are not alone. This journey can be VERY lonely. I'm also hoping I will be reassured to hear from others that they understand, can relate, or support us. I am prepared for people to be harsh at the political incorrectness of some of it. However, it is what it is. It is our story and my experience with it.

I have always preferred to organize my thoughts in writing. This seems a good format for me to put pieces in here, hopefully connect them, and hopefully find some peace and direction through the expression and exploration of my thoughts, emotions, and experiences.

Thanks for stopping by and meeting me. I hope you will stop back and see me again, or subscribe for e-mails of posts to be sent to you. God bless your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment