Why do I ask?

When I was pregnant with Morgan, I worried that she would inherit my seasonal allergies, that I might have forgotten to take my prenatal vitamin, etc. When she was born, I worried that I would make mistakes that would cause damage to this perfect creation of God. I never worried that she might be "too smart" . . .

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ratatouille

I was watching this on DVD with M the other day - it's one of my favorites lately. There's a scene where the older woman shoots a bunch of holes in her ceiling trying to get a rat in her house. She does so much structural damage that the ceiling crashes down with an entire colony of rats sitting in the middle of the fallen piece. At this point, I was expecting something expressing concern for the animals from M - she put on a show telling us all the reasons killing bugs was not good recently. However, she turned to me and said, "She must not have looked in her attic for a long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment