Why do I ask?

When I was pregnant with Morgan, I worried that she would inherit my seasonal allergies, that I might have forgotten to take my prenatal vitamin, etc. When she was born, I worried that I would make mistakes that would cause damage to this perfect creation of God. I never worried that she might be "too smart" . . .

Monday, May 20, 2013

wonderful story to share - 2e kids

Every person with a learning disability has challenges - things that don't come as easily for them as the average person. 2e kids, or twice exceptional people, have the added tension of being highly gifted, which can often mean assumptions about what test score you should get, how quickly you should learn, how you think of yourself compared to others, etc . . . This story adds yet another piece to the mix. What a beautifully written example!

 http://christinefonseca.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/resolute/

No comments:

Post a Comment